XML Source definition change

Zina
I added 6 new columns to my XML source definition. I put in the connections between the transformations. I validated and ran the workflow. My XML target output file now has no data. I tried removing all the connections between the transformations in the map and then putting the connections back. I still get no data in my XML target output file. Does anybody have any ideas as to what might be wrong? Below I have what I am getting in my XML target output file.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no"?>
<BEGTAG xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
</ENDTAG>