What I suppose to change when I upgrade the Unix memory from 32 to 64 Bit where the power center runs on

What I suppose to change when I upgrade the Unix memory from 32 to 64 Bit where the power center runs on

Ramakrishna.p
Hi All,

Please help me for 32 to 64 bit memory upgrade.

In my project Memory is upgraded to 64 bit, So to invoke 64 bit memory what I am suppose to do changes in the sessions, Workflows in the power center..Also do I need to change any buffer size or cache size..etc..Please help on this.