Reg loading multiple tables of same scenario

Reg loading multiple tables of same scenario

sushma
Hi,

i have 530 source tables which needs to be loaded to 530 target tables...is it good to design 530 mappings??

among 530 tables ..i have 200 source table to load direct ,130 having exp and 200 having filter ..is it okay to have 3 mappings with mutliple  flows with target load plan set to load 100 flows in a mapping??

or do you have any other idea???

Re: Reg loading multiple tables of same scenario

Nilanjan
Hi Sushma,

Though I don't have too much experience in Informatica I think that it is not a good idea to create 530 mappings for 530 target tables.

I think what you have planned with 3 mappings with multiple flows with target load plan, it is going to work fine.

If you are using flat files use Indirect in source file type under mapping tab in workflow. It will read all the files given in the list at the same time and process it.