Informatica Power Center installation on Windows 8

Informatica Power Center installation on Windows 8

Dilip
Hi,
    Am not able to install Informatica power center 9.1 on windows 8. Could you pls help me with the steps to install it on windows 8?? If i cant install on windows 8, can it done with the help of VMWare player?? In that case,pls suggest me how to install on VMware and which version of VMWare is compatible with Windows 8.

Pls mail to: dilip.src@gmail.com

Regards,
Dilip

Re: Informatica Power Center installation on Windows 8

Saurabh
Hi All,

There are multiple blogs on internet regarding Informatica installation.

Still there are issues, coz of multiple things.

I can help you personally with the installation, I have done installation on more then 600 machine till now.

Please contact if interested.

Thanks,
Saurabh
dw.learnwell@gmail.com
www.dw-learnwell.com

Re: Informatica Power Center installation on Windows 8

Amit
Hi,
I am trying to install Informatica 9.1 in Windows 8 but getting error GUI not supported .

Can somebody Please help.
I have 4GB Ram Oracle 10G Installed and wroking

Re: Informatica Power Center installation on Windows 8

Amit
Hi Prasant ,

I have a 4GB Ram ,Windows 8 laoptop ,Oracle 10G Installed .

I want to install Informatica 9.1 but it gives GUI NOT SUPPORTED ERROR.

Please help