ERROR:36401session instance terminated unexpectedly.

ERROR:36401session instance terminated unexpectedly.

sridhar.dwh
Hi all,
I implementd SCD-1 using dynamic look up cache.When I am loading the data into target first time(initial load) is working fine and when trying incremental load, the session is failing with 36401 ERROR:session instance terminated unexpectedly.
    If I use truncate target table option at session level then no problem is encountering with incremental load.can anyone can suggest me why this problem is coming and how to fix this problem.Thanks in advance.

Re: ERROR:36401session instance terminated unexpectedly.

Vinita
Hi,

This will happen whenever datatype mismatch happens
While extracting the structure from stage it may result in
Datatype mismatch . So check the stage structure in
Informatics and table structure.

Thanks,
Vinita

Re: ERROR:36401session instance terminated unexpectedly.

krishanreddy
nice answer,thank u

Re: ERROR:36401session instance terminated unexpectedly.

Shekhar
Though not directly, but that just solved the irritating issue. As for my case, had a SQL override. And indeed had an enormous chunk of columns. The order got entangled and was producing the error. Got the order right and everything worked fine. Thanks Vinita..