Changing technology from Mainframe to Informatica

Changing technology from Mainframe to Informatica

kaustubh
Hi All,
I am working on Mainframe from last 3 years, now I want to change my technology to informatica. How feasible it is to change my technology from Mainframe to informatica?

what steps I need to follow in order to achieve it? I taking basic training on informatica. but what about realtime scenarios? how I should handle those in interviews? please suggest me.

Re: Changing technology from Mainframe to Informatica

Haneesh
You will be screwed up in interview, don't change technology