Automation Script for reading data from outlook emails

Automation Script for reading data from outlook emails

Akshay Chandanshive
I have a case scenario where I need to achieve the following task.

1. A script that will read my emails based on certain criteria (text match)

2. After reading the emails I want a dashboard that will display the data read by the script

3. The script should be run automatically after some time interval and the dashboard should be update automatically then.

Please let me know if we can achieve this using shell script and which dashboard is most suitable for this task.

If already anyone has this script developed please share the same as I need to achieve this task by 5th March,2016.

Email - chandanshiveakshay@gmail.com